Detoxification means cleansing the blood. This is done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. The body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin during a body detox. However, when these systems are compromised, impurities aren’t properly filtered and the body is adversely affected.
Today, with more toxins in the environment, diet than ever, “it’s critical to detox,”
Detoxification is needed if you are suffering from the following:
- Unexplained fatigue
- Sluggish elimination
- Blemishes and Irritated skin
- Low-grade infection
- Puffy eyes or bags under the eyes
- Acidity and Bloating
- Menstrual problems
- Irritated mind
- Frequent mood upsets
- Emotionally unstable, depressed, unmotivated and lacking energy and enthusiasm for life
DETOXIFY BODY CLEANSE TIPS (Best Food For Detoxifying Your Body)
- Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically grown fresh colorful fruits and vegetables. Cabbage, zucchini, broccoli, spirulina, mint are excellent detoxifying foods.
- Cleanse and protect the liver by taking herbs in your diet.
- Take vitamin C, have lemon which helps the body to detoxify
- Drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water a day, Bottle with you everywhere you go!
- Get adequate sleep: A lot of us underestimate the importance of a good night’s sleep. Your brain tends to flush out toxins while you sleep as well. Hence, ensure that you are getting sufficient sleep at night.
- Include probiotics in your diet that helps alleviate digestive issues and cleanses your digestive tract.
How you can naturally detox your body
- Cucumber mint detox smoothie
- Pomegranate juice
- Lemon Ginger tea
- Infused water
- Turmeric tea
- Jeera water
- Cinnamon or fenugreek tea
- Amla juice
- Lemon with warm water
- Coriander mint juice
- Vegetable juice
Body detox aims to help the body eliminate toxins. Research also suggests that detoxifying your body is useful for health promotion and weight loss.
Improve your overall health by staying hydrated, consuming less salt, staying active, and following an antioxidant-rich diet.