Hemp Seeds are the most nutritious seed in the world.
Hemp protein is also a complete source of all 20 known amino acids including the 9 essential amino acids. They have the most concentrated balance of proteins, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes combined with a relative absence of sugar, starches and saturated fats.
Hemp Seeds are a perfect and natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3 & 6), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), antioxidants, amino acids, fiber, iron, zinc, carotene, phospholipids, phytosterols, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin E, chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and enzymes.
Raw hemp provides a broad spectrum of health benefits, including: weight loss, increased and sustained energy, rapid recovery from disease or injury, lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improvement in circulation and immune system as well as natural blood sugar control. Hemp belongs to the genus Cannibis sativa and has been cultivated for thousands of years as a source of fiber, edible seeds, edible oil, lubricant, and as a fuel.
Benefits of Hemp Seeds
- Hemp Seed is one of the best balanced sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fats that help reduce inflammation, may reduce risk of heart disease. They are found in concentrated amounts in the brain, and may play an important role in helping memory and cognition.
- Hemp seed can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar; there are no known allergies to hemp foods.
- Hemp protein is free of the tryspin inhibitors which block protein absorption and free of oligosaccharides found in soy, which cause stomach upset and gas.
- There are many long-term health benefits that can be experienced.
- Reduced cholesterol and blood pressure with decreasing probability of stroke.
- Reduction in the inflammatory characteristics of many hundreds of diseases.
- More rapid recovery from disease, from radiation treatment and from injury.
- More effective immune system with reduced incidence of all types of disease.
- Hemp seeds are also a rich source of a number of essential minerals, including magnesium, phosphorus, iron and zinc. Iron is necessary for delivering oxygen throughout your body, and zinc supports immune health.
- Whole hemp seeds contain high amounts of fiber, both soluble and insoluble, which aid digestion and prevent constipation.
- Hemp is a natural appetite suppressant and can help you feel full longer and reduce sugar cravings. It is due to the fiber in hemp seeds, which promotes satiety and in turn aids weight loss.
- It is good for skin and hair in improving dry, red, flaking skin. The oil in hemp seeds penetrates the inner layers of the skin and promotes healthy cell growth
- Hemp seeds and hemp seed oil can be helpful in relieving rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Hemp seeds may reduce symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and may also positively affect symptoms of menopause.
The recommended minimum daily intake of Shelled Hemp Seeds 1-2 tablespoon Larger individuals or those suffering with chronic health conditions such as arthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cardio vascular disease, acne, eczema, psoriasis, diabetes, circulation problems, intestinal problems, constipation, obesity or prostate problems.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: per 100g
Carbohydrate : 8.7g
Protein : 32g
Fat : 49g
Fibre : 4g