We are looking for passionate dietitians to join our team. You will be responsible for assessing clients, conducting nutritional consultations, providing dietary counselling and developing interesting and nutritious weekly diet plans. From time-to-time you may also be required in doing R&D on latest diet trends, recipe development, developing articles, etc.
The candidate must be able to create and drive a team of sales and service minded individuals. Must love people and enjoy helping people get healthy. Must be goal-oriented. Must know how to increase revenue through superior customer service, strong sales management and community networking.
Our Center Manager will help ensure client’s weight loss success that includes maintaining a level of customer service that generates revenue through sales and leads to center growth through client referrals and a positive community reputation.
We are looking for applicants who have a commitment to health and fitness, excellent communication skills, and can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
- Customer Service Experience
- Professional Appearance & Conduct
- Ability to Meet & Exceed Sales & Service Goals
- Exceptional Ability to Create a Positive & Uplifting
- Environment for Clients
- Willingness to “do what it takes” to succeed
- Competitive Drive for Results in Sales & Service
- Ability to work effectively in a self-driven environment
- Ability to coach and train team of therapists to high standard of excellence.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Use of Email