About Ushma Chheda
Ushma was sure she wanted to become a nutritionist from Std IX, when she saw her mom and aunts, getting into various types of diets. They used to follow soup-salad diets or crash diets – and lose weight as well, but would again gain it back in some time.
She was always intrigued as to why this happened? And was their approach towards diet correct?
Apart from that, she always wondered why diets were so boring, and why diet food wasn’t enjoyable. This compelled her to develop her series of unique and innovative recipes – that enabled weight loss while eating tasty food.
During the course of her practice, she has figured that as the quantum of weight loss is not spread evenly across the body only diet is not sufficient to get a well-toned body. Also that, when there was tremendous weight loss, individuals also lost their facial charm along with the weight loss.
To counter this, she & Dipen came up with some unique combination packages of diet and massages, coupled with physiotherapy that helped people tightening the skin from the problematic areas and restore the facial glow.
- Post graduate diploma in Sports Science & Nutrition from SNDT (Santacruz)
- Bachelor of Home Science (BHSc) in Foods & Nutrition, with a Specialization in Dietitics
- Interned in KEM Hospital in the Endocrine, Diet, Kidney and Cardiac Departments
- She has worked as a nutritionist in organizations like Talwalkar & Dr. Dhurandhar’s Obesity Clinic
- She has been a coordinator for Post Graduate Department of Sports Science and Nutrition in S.N.D.T. College of Home Science
- Conducting umpteen seminars on “Health and Fitness”
- Routinely trains marathon runners
- Conducted Fitness Assessment for 1200 athletes in “Ashwamedh” event
- Nutritional H.O.D of Evolve Gym having 3 centres
- After having gained 10 years of valuable experience by working in these esteemed institutions, she has started her own setup, by the name of NEEV
- Currently she runs 3 weight loss centers at Vileparle (West), Matunga (Central) and Ghatkopar (East) servicing more than 1000 clients
SEMINARS & LECTURES
She has conducted various workshops, seminars & lectures for the benefits of large sections of people. Some of them are:
- International Workshop on Fitness Excellence in Performance
- Conference on Obesity conducted by the AARO (Association of Advanced Research in Obesity)
- IX Asian Congress of Nutrition Seminar on ‘Sports, Fitness and Nutrition’ conducted by The Times of India
Our working pattern
CONNECT WITH OUR CONSULTANT
Personalized care and attention to your details
GET ADVISED ON THE BEST HEALTH PLAN FOR YOU
Healthy living made simple through our personalized approach
REACH YOUR GOAL AND MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH
We constantly endeavor to review your progress to enable you to reach your health goal
Ushma Chheda & Dipen Chheda receiving Award for ‘Best Weight Loss Centre’ in Ghatkopar, by Gujarati Mid-Day newspaper in February 2018.